The Project Manager, in strong collaboration with the management bodies, will take care of the coordination and execution of all initiatives related to ReDIB.
The part time Project Manager position is open for a total duration of 2 years. The Project Manager will work at CNIC (Madrid).
The roles of the successful candidate will include, but will not be limited to:
- Coordinating and overseeing the activities conducted at ReDIB.
- Preparation of the annual reports and strategic plan of ReDIB.
- Managing and coordination of competitive calls for external access to the facility.
- Dissemination activities, including updating of the webpage and design and preparation of brochures and leaflets.
- Improve visibility of ReDIB and search for potential external users.
- Lead and/or support the preparation of project proposals to access competitive funding.
-Support in the organization of scientific or managerial meetings, workshops and outreach activities
The PhD student will be working on the preparation of drug-loaded oil-in-water emulsions as therapeutic tools for the treatment of lung metastases following inhalation. After appropriate characterization, the drug-loaded nanocapsules will be radiolabelled, the pharmacokinetic properties will be evaluated in rodents using in vivo imaging techniques and the therapeutic efficacy will be finally investigated using animal models.more information in PDF format (524.12 Kb)
We are seeking highly motivated candidates with an excellent research/academic track record and hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- In vitro immune cell activation assays; cell culture; analysis and purification of primary immune cells from murine tissues; methods for in vitro and in vivo analysis of immune responses; cancer mouse models.
- Controlled antibody conjugation of inorganic nanoparticles.
- In vitro and in vivo preclinical evaluation of anticancer drugs.
- Application of engineering principles for drug delivery.